Re: [ADMIN] How to get database schema without pg_dump?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [ADMIN] How to get database schema without pg_dump?
Дата
Re: How to get database schema without pg_dump?  (Boban Acimovic <acim@mbl.is>)
Список pgsql-general
"Boban Acimovic" <acim@mbl.is> writes:
> After lot of tries, it seems I resolved this problem.

So the characterization of the bug seems to be: regular expressions
crash if you build with locale support but not multibyte support?

Seems odd that we'd not have heard about that before.  Can you build it
that way again, adding --enable-debug this time, and provide a stack
trace from the point of the crash?