Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> This has been discussed about ten thousand times, and the answer is
> still no.

Why?  Seems to me if it was discussed that much it must be a very sought
after feature.
How come it's not on the TO Do list for the future at least?
Is it because of some limitation of the core engine or something?

--
Tony

От: Bruno Wolff III
Сообщение: Re: How to allow users to log on only from my application not from pgadmin
От: Guido Neitzer
Сообщение: Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?