Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?

От Guido Neitzer
Тема Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am 30.01.2007 um 12:11 schrieb Tony Caduto:

> Why?  Seems to me if it was discussed that much it must be a very
> sought after feature.
> How come it's not on the TO Do list for the future at least?
> Is it because of some limitation of the core engine or something?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ.html#item4.17

I guess, nobody has a real interest on that because, if you really
need that, there are work arounds ... E.g. I do a lot of cross
database queries all the day with my apps. It's just handled by the
app server ...

cug

Сообщение: Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?
Сообщение: Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?