Re: ruby-postgres module needs work, maintainer

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: ruby-postgres module needs work, maintainer
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Jeff Davis wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The ruby-postgres module needs some work, and I have some patches.
>> However, the maintainer Dave Lee is not replying to my emails.
>>
>> Does anyone on this list know how to contact him? If not, I'll try to
>> get my fixes submitted through the Ruby community somehow.
>>
>> If you're a user of this module, please let me know, and let me know if
>> you have any problems with it.
>
> I haven't heard anything from the plruby guy in a while.  You might need
> to become the new maintainer.

ruby-postgres != plruby

SIncerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: ruby-postgres module needs work, maintainer
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: ruby-postgres module needs work, maintainer