Re: ruby-postgres module needs work, maintainer

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: ruby-postgres module needs work, maintainer
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Jeff Davis wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> The ruby-postgres module needs some work, and I have some patches.
> >> However, the maintainer Dave Lee is not replying to my emails.
> >>
> >> Does anyone on this list know how to contact him? If not, I'll try to
> >> get my fixes submitted through the Ruby community somehow.
> >>
> >> If you're a user of this module, please let me know, and let me know if
> >> you have any problems with it.
> >
> > I haven't heard anything from the plruby guy in a while.  You might need
> > to become the new maintainer.
>
> ruby-postgres != plruby

Oops, sorry.  I got confused.  I also have not heard from the
ruby-postgres guy, but as a community we are less likely to have heard
from him because interfaces are more independent.

Сообщение: Re: ruby-postgres module needs work, maintainer
Сообщение: Re: ruby-postgres module needs work, maintainer