Re: tsearch in core patch, for inclusion

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: tsearch in core patch, for inclusion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> the patch. I'm personally not sold on the need for modifications to the
> SQL grammar, for example, as opposed to just using a set of SQL-callable
> functions and some new system catalogs.

SQL grammar isn't changed significantly - just add variants of CREATE/DROP/ALTER
/COMMENTS commands. Next, functions haven't autocomplete feature or built-in
quick help - if you don't remember exactly kind/type of argument(s) of function
then you should read a docs.

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/