Re: Can not connect to database in Workgroup-Net on Windows-XP

От Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists)
Тема Re: Can not connect to database in Workgroup-Net on Windows-XP
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Firstly it would be helpful to say what error you're getting on the
client side.
At a quick guess, I would say it's because you've got 2 "0.0.0.0"
declarations in your pg_hba.conf - you only need the one - like this:

host    all     all     0.0.0.0/0       md5

Regards,

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834