Re: pgAdmin crashes

От Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists)
Тема Re: pgAdmin crashes
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
As with Bobby, I advise you to post on pgadmin-support.  This list is
for support with the server administration.

You might also want to provide pgadmin-support with details such as your
server version, client version, PgAdmin version, platform, steps to
reproduce the problem etc.
It'll give them more to go on and they'll be more likely to answer you.

Thanks,

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834