Some things I like to pick from the TODO list ...

От Matthias Schmidt
Тема Some things I like to pick from the TODO list ...
Дата
Re: Some things I like to pick from the TODO list ...  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Some things I like to pick from the TODO list ...  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi *,

I have some cylcles left and like to pick up something from the TODO
list.

These are the things I'm interested in:

1) Allow limits on per-db/user connections
2) Allow server log information to be output as INSERT statements
3) Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all schema objects
with one
4) Allow PREPARE of cursors

what's free, what's apropriate for a newbee like me?

cheers,

Matthias

Matthias Schmidt
Viehtriftstr. 49