Re: Some things I like to pick from the TODO list ...

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Some things I like to pick from the TODO list ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Matthias Schmidt (schmidtm@mock-software.de) wrote:
> 3) Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all schema objects
> with one

This would be nice.  I had to write a perl script to do it here. :)
It'd also be nice to be able to specify a set of permissions that will
be inheirited by newly created objects in a schema.  Something like:

grant select,insert,update on schema DEFAULT to group xyz;
Stephen