Re: Checkpoint Location Format

От Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists)
Тема Re: Checkpoint Location Format
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yup that sounds useful - would this be another column added to the
pg_stop_backup called "wal_filename" or similar?
My script uses this name to find the date/time of the current ".backup"
file and remove any files earlier than it (except obviously the one
listed in the START WAL LOCATION).
I've yet to run a restore test, but the backup and automatic archive
clearout is working nicely.

I'm not too worried about the SQL function to find the current WAL file,
although I can see this could be useful too.

Thanks,

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834