Re: pgadmin3 1.6 handling of tables with bytea's

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin3 1.6 handling of tables with bytea's
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Keith C. Perry wrote:

> Ahhh, ok- wow.  I wasn't even expecting anything for 1.6.0.

Well, we aim to please :-)
> I thought I had
> missed something  :)  How do I get what you commited?

If you're on Windows I can mail you a binary tomorrow. If you're on OSX,
I can mail one shortly. Failing that, you'd need to checkout the code
from SVN and build it yourself.

http://www.pgadmin.org/development/svn.php

Regards, Dave

Сообщение: Re: pgadmin3 1.6 handling of tables with bytea's
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin3 1.6 handling of tables with bytea's