Re: pgadmin3 1.6 handling of tables with bytea's

От Keith C. Perry
Тема Re: pgadmin3 1.6 handling of tables with bytea's
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Quoting Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>:

> Keith C. Perry wrote:
>
> > Ahhh, ok- wow.  I wasn't even expecting anything for 1.6.0.
>
> Well, we aim to please :-)
>
>  > I thought I had
> > missed something  :)  How do I get what you commited?
>
> If you're on Windows I can mail you a binary tomorrow. If you're on OSX,
> I can mail one shortly. Failing that, you'd need to checkout the code
> from SVN and build it yourself.
>
> http://www.pgadmin.org/development/svn.php
>

> Regards, Dave

**windows** stop cursing at me  *laff*  I'm on Slackware but don't sweat it.
I'll wait for the next RC.

--
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Director of Networks & Applications

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin3 1.6 handling of tables with bytea's
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin3 1.6 handling of tables with bytea's