replication of whole database from one machine to another

От amjad usman
Тема replication of whole database from one machine to another
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello everybody,

I am new to PostgreSQL. i am using version 9.
I have installed it on two machines.
I have put data about 450 digital documents in one machine.
now i want to copy the same data on the other machine for testing some queries.

can anybody tell me how i can do this?

secondly, my PostgreSQL server sometimes does not start even if i have not changed any configuration file.
whats the problem with this?

Pliz help me sorting out these problems...

Thanx in advance.

Best regards:
Amjeeki