Re: Where is the msi-setup described ?

От Josef Springer
Тема Re: Where is the msi-setup described ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Magnus,

thanks for quick answer. I have installed PostgreSQL 8.1 on the server without the option Accept connections on all addreses, not just localhost . I want to connect from a client. How can this option be switched on without a new installation of the server ?

Josef

Magnus Hagander wrote:
Hi folks,

where do i get documentation about the msi-setup dialogs for
Windows plaforms ?

http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org

//Magnus

match

Сообщение: Re: Where is the msi-setup described ?
Сообщение: Re: Where is the msi-setup described ?