Re: Anyone familiar with Apple Xserve RAID

От Ralf Schramm
Тема Re: Anyone familiar with Apple Xserve RAID
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
we checked a XServe/XRaid system some months ago and
especially the relation price/space/performance was OK
compared to a HP/Intel maschine. Tomorrow I'll try to
find the performance charts on my harddisc and post the
links to the list. You get a huge amount of raid-space
for a good price.

We plan to get one to do our web-statistics there with
about 150 MegaPageImpressions a month.

Ralf Schramm