Re: Anyone familiar with Apple Xserve RAID

От Ralf Schramm
Тема Re: Anyone familiar with Apple Xserve RAID
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
the XServe/XRaid comes with FibreChannel

Here some infos:
http://www.apple.com/xserve/raid/architecture.html
http://www.apple.com/xserve/raid/fibre_channel.html
http://www.apple.com/xserve/architecture.html

Ralf Schramm

От: Ralf Schramm
Сообщение: Re: Anyone familiar with Apple Xserve RAID
От: Christopher Kings-Lynne
Сообщение: Re: Equivalent praxis to CLUSTERED INDEX?