Re: DBA tasks

От Thomas SMETS
Тема Re: DBA tasks
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Fine
but in the long run, we'd need something like Donald Burleson's web site
/ books with extended internals explainaintions, no ... ?

\T,

--
Thomas SMETS
rue J. Wytsmanstraat 62

T. : +32 (0)2 742 05 94
M. : +32 (0)497 44 68 12
@ : duvelbier-tsmets@yahoo.com

Вложения

От: "Shen, Mingzuo"
Сообщение: Read db files directly
От: Jeff Frost
Сообщение: Re: Connection refused. Check that the hostname and port