Re: Link to conference coverage

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Link to conference coverage
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Robert,

> 1)Make a blurb about PostgreSQL at OSCon?  That's probably the next big thing
> on the radar, though not sure how big that really is.

No, not worth it.

> 2)Wait until August 1st and then do a blurb about feature freeze / beta
> information?

> I'd be inclined to do 1 or 2 myself, what do others think?

OK, if so I'll get up some general end-of-conference information on the
conference home page today.   Change the link on the home page to point
to conference.postgresql.org, until next week.

HOWEVER, I do think we should come up with a general "PostgreSQL is
Cool" balloon for future times when we don't have much to say.

--Josh

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Link to conference coverage
Сообщение: Re: Link to conference coverage