Re: Link to conference coverage

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Link to conference coverage
Дата
Re: Link to conference coverage
Список pgsql-www
On Thursday 20 July 2006 01:37, Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> > Maybe we could add a "wrap-up" link to the conference.postgresql.org
> > website and point to that.  That page could contain a list of all the
> > various blog posts / articles that covered the conference. ?
>
> Both Gavin and I have on out TODO list to write a wrap-up.  I have  a 1/2
> completed one in front of me now.
>
> However, I think the PostgreSQL home page *should* move on.

Do we want to:

1)Make a blurb about PostgreSQL at OSCon?  That's probably the next big thing
on the radar, though not sure how big that really is.

2)Wait until August 1st and then do a blurb about feature freeze / beta
information?

I'd be inclined to do 1 or 2 myself, what do others think?

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Link to conference coverage
Сообщение: Re: Link to conference coverage