Re: Need doc for PostgreSQL RDS External Table

От Mladen Gogala
Тема Re: Need doc for PostgreSQL RDS External Table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 5/22/22 12:06, Devendra Postgres wrote:
Thanks Mladen,

Getting this error, when tried to create extension in AWS RDS .

postgres=> create extension file_fdw;
ERROR:  Extension "file_fdw" is not supported by Amazon RDS
DETAIL:  Installing the extension "file_fdw" failed, because it is not on the list of extensions supported by Amazon RDS.
HINT:  Amazon RDS allows users with rds_superuser role to install supported extensions. See: SHOW rds.extensions;
postgres=>