defining Your own sort order for already compiled PostgreSQL (because PSQL sort orders are incopatible with ASCII sort order for non -alpha characters)

От Adam Radlowski
Тема defining Your own sort order for already compiled PostgreSQL (because PSQL sort orders are incopatible with ASCII sort order for non -alpha characters)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I can't find in the documentation, if it is possible to define our own
sort order for already compiled PostgreSQL.
I need it, because the best for my now building application were be to
build sort with normal LATIN2 sort order (for non alphanumeric chars
compatible with ASCII sort order).
I saw in the "configure" file, that it is possible to define, what is
alpha, what is number and so on, but it is inpossible to administrators
of ready for use systems to - always recompile PostgreSQL for only one
application.
With greetings
Adam