Re: BUG #2371: database crashes with semctl failed

От Peter Brant
Тема Re: BUG #2371: database crashes with semctl failed
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
With the patch applied, I let an inhouse stress test run for several
hours and it completed without incident.  I also ran two runs of pgbench
with 50 connections x 1000 transactions and one run of 50 connections x
5000 transactions.  All completed successfully.  (Test server is a dual
Xeon with HyperThreading enabled, Windows Server 2003, PG 8.1.3).

Pete

>>> "Qingqing Zhou" <zhouqq@cs.toronto.edu> 04/25/06 7:01 am >>>
There is a "Win32 semaphore patch" in the patch list, but we are lack
of
evidence to prove its usefulness. If you can try to apply it to your
*test*
server (8.0.*, 8.1.* are all ok), that would be very helpful to see
the
result.