Re: BUG #2371: database crashes with semctl failed

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: BUG #2371: database crashes with semctl failed
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> With the patch applied, I let an inhouse stress test run for=20
> several hours and it completed without incident.  I also ran=20
> two runs of pgbench with 50 connections x 1000 transactions=20
> and one run of 50 connections x 5000 transactions.  All=20
> completed successfully.  (Test server is a dual Xeon with=20
> HyperThreading enabled, Windows Server 2003, PG 8.1.3).

Great news. One question though - Win 2003 with or without SP1? Wasn't
this one of the things that showed up at least more often when you had
SP1 applied?

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: BUG #2371: database crashes with semctl failed
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2371: database crashes with semctl failed