Re: Static build of psql with readline support

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: Static build of psql with readline support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
>> To the GP, adding -lncurses (or rather the static equivalent) to your
>> link line should solve it. But if you include any other libraries like
>> ssl or kerberos be prepared to add a lot more.
>

> With -lncurses or -lcurses I still can't get this to work.  I add it to
> the ${CC} line, right?

This is what I used (current 8.2 sources FreeBSD 6.0):

*** Makefile.orig       Thu Mar 23 14:37:37 2006
--- Makefile    Thu Mar 23 14:40:46 2006
  FLEXFLAGS = -Cfe

+ CFLAGS += -static
+ LIBS += -lcurses
  all: submake-libpq submake-libpgport submake-backend psql