Re: reg:conninfo

От Robin Iddon
Тема Re: reg:conninfo
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Try looking at the manual for the postmaster process ...

A simple way of achieving what you want is adding the -i option to the
postmaster command line which allows TCP/IP connections.  Otherwise only
localhost can connect.

There are possibly other ways of configuring this same option, but we
use the -i on the command line to the postmaster process.

Hope this helps,

Robin