Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of PostgreSQL

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of PostgreSQL
Дата
Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of PostgreSQL  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Ben Chelf wrote:
> Hello PostgreSQL Developers,
>
>   I'm the CTO of Coverity, Inc., a company that does static source code
> analysis to look for defects in code. You may have heard of us or of our
> technology from its days at Stanford (the "Stanford Checker"). The
> reason I'm writing is because we have set up a framework internally to
> continually scan open source projects and provide the results of our
> analysis back to the developers of those projects. PostgreSQL is one of
> the 32 projects currently scanned at:
>
> http://scan.coverity.com

Hm, interestingly and in contrast to some announcements, MySQL is not
included in this list. Did it blast the defects column ? :-)

Regards,
Andreas