Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of PostgreSQL

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andreas Pflug wrote:
> Ben Chelf wrote:
> > Hello PostgreSQL Developers,
> >
> >   I'm the CTO of Coverity, Inc., a company that does static source code
> > analysis to look for defects in code. You may have heard of us or of our
> > technology from its days at Stanford (the "Stanford Checker"). The
> > reason I'm writing is because we have set up a framework internally to
> > continually scan open source projects and provide the results of our
> > analysis back to the developers of those projects. PostgreSQL is one of
> > the 32 projects currently scanned at:
> >
> > http://scan.coverity.com
>
> Hm, interestingly and in contrast to some announcements, MySQL is not
> included in this list. Did it blast the defects column ? :-)

I thought we ran the Converity analysis a year ago and cleaned up the
warnings, so I am surprised at our high number, but I assume they are
mostly noise.

--  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com

Сообщение: Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of PostgreSQL