Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>> I've repeatedly asked for help moving my PL/Java stuff over to
>> pgfoundry and offered my help in the process, claiming that the CVS
>> repository and the mailing list are what really matters. I'd be
>> fairly upset if gborg was shut down without that happening. FTP
>> archive or not.
>
> gBorg won't be just shut down until its ready to happen, don't worry
> about that ... I've sent you a private email about migration, and will
> follow up with you as soon as I've been able to look into the database
> migration aspect ...

I'm happy with that, as long as everyone understands that:

- Migrating my CVS and mailing-lists is not something I can do by myself
- My project is alive and would take a serious hit if the upload
functionality was disabled
- Being ridiculed by displaying dancing elephants on GBorg wouldn't
exactly be honoring my efforts

I could move everything all by myself I would have done so a long time
ago. Extra 'motivation' is not necessary.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: possible design bug with PQescapeString()
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down