Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006, Thomas Hallgren wrote:

> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> Having run had both pgfoundary and gborg for several years, I think we
>> have to conclude that any clean migration is never going to happen, so
>> let's just pick a server and announce date, and shut one of them off.
>>
>> Just before shutting it off, we should dump the existing project
>> information to an FTP directory so it can be reclaimed as needed.
>>

> I've repeatedly asked for help moving my PL/Java stuff over to pgfoundry and
> offered my help in the process, claiming that the CVS repository and the
> mailing list are what really matters. I'd be fairly upset if gborg was shut
> down without that happening. FTP archive or not.

gBorg won't be just shut down until its ready to happen, don't worry about
that ... I've sent you a private email about migration, and will follow
up with you as soon as I've been able to look into the database migration
aspect ...

----

Сообщение: Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down
Сообщение: Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down