Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> Many thanks Guillaume - update applied.

I'd like at least his name to be shipped with 1.4.0 release. That's the
least we can do. If Guillaume wants to take the translation I have no
objection as he is for sure more competent than I will ever be. If he
prefers to help from time to time is there any way to put him as a
co-translator?

Thanks,
Raph

> Shall I list you as official maintainer now, or leave it as Raph?
>
> Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!
Сообщение: Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!