Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!

От Guillaume LELARGE
Тема Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le Jeudi 03 Novembre 2005 09:18, Raphaël Enrici a écrit :
> Dave Page wrote:
> > Many thanks Guillaume - update applied.

Thanks should go to you, Dave, for this wonderful app. We use it a lot at my
work.

> I'd like at least his name to be shipped with 1.4.0 release. That's the
> least we can do. If Guillaume wants to take the translation I have no
> objection as he is for sure more competent than I will ever be. If he
> prefers to help from time to time is there any way to put him as a
> co-translator?

I wish to continue the work on the translation and I have no objection for
taking care of the translation if it helps Raphael. I think there's still
work to do on it.

Is there a way to get a new snapshot of pgadmin (win32 release) with these new
translations before release tomorrow morning ?

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/