Обсуждение: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!

Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hello pgAdmin Translators,

We expect to release pgAdmin 1.4.0 within the week, so I thought I'd
just send a quick reminder for those of you wishing to have your
translation included with the release. We will include only translations
which are at 80% or higher, as listed on
http://www.pgadmin.org/translation.php.

Please make sure that all updates are mailed directly to me (the lists
may reject them because of their size) by the end of Thursday at the
latest. Please include both the .mo and .po files.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!

От
Raphaël Enrici
Дата:
Please apply the fr_FR.tgz attached.

I'm in contact with Guillaume Lelarge (CCed) who proposed his help for
the fr translation. I'm about to send him a report detailing where I am
with it and we'll decide together who will try to reach the 80% quota
for this release. After that I'll ask for someone to take the fr_FR
translation and concentrate on Debian packaging.

Cheers,
Raph

Dave Page wrote:
> Hello pgAdmin Translators,
>
> We expect to release pgAdmin 1.4.0 within the week, so I thought I'd
> just send a quick reminder for those of you wishing to have your
> translation included with the release. We will include only translations
> which are at 80% or higher, as listed on
> http://www.pgadmin.org/translation.php.
>
> Please make sure that all updates are mailed directly to me (the lists
> may reject them because of their size) by the end of Thursday at the
> latest. Please include both the .mo and .po files.
>
> Regards, Dave.

Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Thanks Raph, applied.

/D

OK, thanks Raph.

Regards, Dave

Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!

От
Raphaël Enrici
Дата:
Guillaume LELARGE wrote:
> Le Mercredi 02 Novembre 2005 09:47, Dave Page a écrit :
>
>>Thanks Raph, applied.
>>

> Please apply the new fr_FR.tgz attached.
>
> I think the 80% quota is reached :) I will try to work further on it (by
> running the app).

that'd be really great! Dave, tell us if we got it please... I'm out of
patience :)

To Guillaume, hip hip!

Cheers,
Raph

Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!

От
"Dave Page"

Yes, I just logged on and saw it :-)

> To Guillaume, hip hip!

Yes, thank you :-)

Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Many thanks Guillaume - update applied.

Shall I list you as official maintainer now, or leave it as Raph?

Regards, Dave.

Dave Page wrote:

> Many thanks Guillaume - update applied.

I'd like at least his name to be shipped with 1.4.0 release. That's the
least we can do. If Guillaume wants to take the translation I have no
objection as he is for sure more competent than I will ever be. If he
prefers to help from time to time is there any way to put him as a
co-translator?

Thanks,
Raph

> Shall I list you as official maintainer now, or leave it as Raph?
>
> Regards, Dave.

Certainly - I forgot there is a list of translators in the docs - I'll try to update it today.

> If Guillaume wants to take the translation I have no
> objection as he is for sure more competent than I will ever be. If he
> prefers to help from time to time is there any way to put him as a
> co-translator?

On the translation page on the website I can only put one name - based on his email I just received I use his name :-)

Regards, Dave

Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!

От
"Dave Page"

Not much - it's up to 99% now :-)

> Is there a way to get a new snapshot of pgadmin (win32
> release) with these new
> translations before release tomorrow morning ?

The easiest way is to just drop the mo file into the relevant directory on an RC1 installation. There haven't been any
stringchanges since then.

Thanks, Dave.

Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!

От
Guillaume LELARGE
Дата:
Le Jeudi 03 Novembre 2005 09:18, Raphaël Enrici a écrit :
> Dave Page wrote:
> > Many thanks Guillaume - update applied.

Thanks should go to you, Dave, for this wonderful app. We use it a lot at my
work.

> I'd like at least his name to be shipped with 1.4.0 release. That's the
> least we can do. If Guillaume wants to take the translation I have no
> objection as he is for sure more competent than I will ever be. If he
> prefers to help from time to time is there any way to put him as a
> co-translator?

I wish to continue the work on the translation and I have no objection for
taking care of the translation if it helps Raphael. I think there's still
work to do on it.

Is there a way to get a new snapshot of pgadmin (win32 release) with these new
translations before release tomorrow morning ?

Thanks.