Where is the webaddress for the most recent postgresql version?

От Emi Lu
Тема Where is the webaddress for the most recent postgresql version?
Дата
Re: Where is the webaddress for the most recent postgresql version?  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
Список pgsql-general
Good morning,

May I know the link/web address where I can get the most recent
postgresql version information please? I'd love also to get the online
manual address about updating old version to the new one and the patches.

Thanks a lot,
Emi