Re: Where is the webaddress for the most recent postgresql version?

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: Where is the webaddress for the most recent postgresql version?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 10:33:21 -0400,
  Emi Lu <emilu@cs.concordia.ca> wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> May I know the link/web address where I can get the most recent
> postgresql version information please? I'd love also to get the online
> manual address about updating old version to the new one and the patches.

Note that 8.1 is nearing release (the first release candidate will probably
be out later this week) and you may want to take a look at the developer
documentation. The release notes for upgrading to 8.1 are already there.
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/index.html