Re: Where is the webaddress for the most recent postgresql

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: Where is the webaddress for the most recent postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

http://www.PostgreSQL.org/ftp

>  I'd love also to get the online manual address
> about updating old version to the new one and the patches.

http://www.PostgreSQL.org/docs . You'll find the relevant info in the
Release Notes part of each documentation set.

Regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
Kivi Bilişim Teknolojileri - http://www.kivi.com.tr

От: Emi Lu
Сообщение: Where is the webaddress for the most recent postgresql version?