tsearch2 's access method?

От 沈一枫
Тема tsearch2 's access method?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

the basic structures to implement  the index is :

1.B- tree or the alike.

2.hash structures

So the question is arise:In the tsearch2 model, I thought the general access method is GiST tree, a tree this like B- tree.

 But when I saw the crc32_sz() function to hash the tsvector type, the index implementation again turns to be a hash list,

which is the right? hash structures or tree like B tree to implment the index?

想 要 一 个 快 n 倍 的 免 费 邮 箱 吗 ?
126 专 业 电 子 邮 局 ―― 全 球 领 先 的 中 文 邮 箱 服 商 带 你 进 入 极 速 之 旅