Re: Securing Postgres

От L van der Walt
Тема Re: Securing Postgres
Дата
Re: Securing Postgres  (Lincoln Yeoh <lyeoh@pop.jaring.my>)
Re: Securing Postgres  ("Stefan 'Kaishakunin' Schumacher" <stefan@net-tex.de>)
Re: Securing Postgres  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Securing Postgres  ("Jim C. Nasby" <jnasby@pervasive.com>)
Список pgsql-general
The big problem is that the administrators works for the client and not
for me.  I don't want the client to reverse engineer my database.

There might be other applications on the server so the administrators do
require root access.

About the raw database files,  I can use encryption to protect the data.