Re: Windows + IP6 progress

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Windows + IP6 progress
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The mingw header has pretty much this with WINSOCK_API_LINKAGE IN OUT
and FAR dissolved away.

The  standard test complains about it being an unresolved reference when
it is declared as "char getaddrinfo (); ". If we remove that and instead
include the header the test passes. I have no idea why that should be
the case for this function and not for others.

cheers

andrew