Re: Windows + IP6 progress

От Tommi Maekitalo
Тема Re: Windows + IP6 progress
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I don't have win32-headers here, but as far as I remember the headers
(re-)#define many calls. getaddrinfo might be getaddrinfoA or something. When
you don't use the headers and try to link with the name getaddrinfo, it is
not found.

The options are either look, what name is actually used for linking and test
against this name (as an alternative of course) or include the needed header.

Tommi

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Tommi Mäkitalo