Re: Windows + IP6 progress

От Chuck McDevitt
Тема Re: Windows + IP6 progress
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The definition in WS2tcpip.h

WINSOCK_API_LINKAGE
int
WSAAPI
getaddrinfo(   IN const char FAR * nodename,   IN const char FAR * servname,   IN const struct addrinfo FAR * hints,
OUTstruct addrinfo FAR * FAR * res   );

(IN, FAR, and OUT are #defined to empty string).

WINSOCK_API_LINKAGE is __declspec(dllimport)
WSAAPI is __stdcall

So, nothing magic with #defines of the name getaddrinfo.