Re: Looking for a large database for testing

От Tino Wildenhain
Тема Re: Looking for a large database for testing
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Sebastian Hennebrueder schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to test the performance of my Java/PostgreSQL applications
> especially when making full text searches.
> For this I am looking for a database with 50 to 300 MB having text fields.
> e.g. A table with books with fields holding a comment, table of content
> or example chapters
> or what ever else.
>
> Does anybody have an idea where I can find a database like this or does
> even have something like this?

You can download the wikipedia content. Just browse the wikimedia site.
Its some work to change the data to be able to import into postgres,
but at least you have a lot real world data - in many languages.

От: Sebastian Hennebrueder
Сообщение: Looking for a large database for testing
От: Sebastian Hennebrueder
Сообщение: Re: Looking for a large database for testing