Looking for a large database for testing

От Sebastian Hennebrueder
Тема Looking for a large database for testing
Дата
Re: Looking for a large database for testing  (Mark Rae <mrae@purplebat.com>)
Re: Looking for a large database for testing  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
Re: Looking for a large database for testing  ("Jim C. Nasby" <jnasby@pervasive.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
Hello,

I would like to test the performance of my Java/PostgreSQL applications
especially when making full text searches.
For this I am looking for a database with 50 to 300 MB having text fields.
e.g. A table with books with fields holding a comment, table of content
or example chapters
or what ever else.

Does anybody have an idea where I can find a database like this or does
even have something like this?

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder

----

http://www.laliluna.de

Tutorials for JSP, JavaServer Faces, Struts, Hibernate and EJB

Get support, education and consulting for these technologies - uncomplicated and cheap.