Re: Postgresql with max_connections=4096

От denis@edistar.com
Тема Re: Postgresql with max_connections=4096
Дата
Re: Postgresql with max_connections=4096  ("Jim C. Nasby" <decibel@decibel.org>)
Список pgsql-general
I'm now testing with pg_pool installed on each apache frontend with 260
pg_pool preforked clients in each machine.

The database seems to work better. At least when it goes to swap it
doesn't stop working...

I also reduced the shared buffers and moved the pg_xlog folder to
another disk on another raid container.

I'll let go the test for all the night and tomorrow I'll let you know
the results...

Thank you for your help,

Denis