Re: Compiling on Haiku with iODBC

От Mark Hellegers
Тема Re: Compiling on Haiku with iODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
[snip problem of Haiku not being recognized]

> The config.guess and config.sub files, nor the configure script, are
> not
> actually in the git repository. They get added when you run "autoconf
> -i".
>
> I'm not sure what version of autoconf we use when building the
> tarballs,
> but I think those changes you need are not in the latest released
> version, 2.69, yet. I don't think we're going to start using anything
> more cutting edge than that for the official releases. So I think
> you'll
> just have to replace those files yourself when you build.

I have the source for version 2.63 and that one recognizes Haiku.
The files in the config subdirectory from the source of the PostgreSQL
ODBC driver contain
a copyright of 2003. It looks like they do not get updated when you do
a new release.

[snip SQLCOLATTRIBUTE_SQLLEN  problem]

> Fixed that, thanks!

Thanks for committing it.