Compiling on Haiku with iODBC

От Mark Hellegers
Тема Compiling on Haiku with iODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

I compiled the Postgresql ODBC driver (psqlodbc-09.03.0400) on Haiku
(see http://www.haiku-os.org) and I ran into a few small problems that
I hope you can fix.
The first one is that configure does not recognize Haiku. I had a quick
look at how BeOS (of which Haiku is an open source reimplementation)
was configured and copied that. According to the error I got when it
didn't recognize Haiku you can download newer versions of config.guess
at ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config (it contains a readme that directs
you to a git repository). If that is not possible I can tell you which
changes to make to let it configure under Haiku.

The second problem was when running the SQLCOLATTRIBUTE_SQLLEN check
(from configure.ac). There seems to be a an extra ">" character after
"include <sql.h>" which causes the check to always fail. However, I
compiled with iodbc support and that uses SQLLEN in SQLColAttribute. I
fixed it by removing the extra ">" and ran autoconf again. After that
it compiles without problems. Can you fix that in your configure.ac as
well?

Kind regards,

Mark Hellegers

--