Re: Compiling Postgresql 8.0.3 on Solaris 10

От Aly Dharshi
Тема Re: Compiling Postgresql 8.0.3 on Solaris 10
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Tom,

    I hope that you are well. I tried to check my aliases in my current shell which
is bash (/bin/bash):

alias allproc='ps -ef | less'
alias cls='clear'
alias e='emacs -nw $1'
alias e-mail='pine'
alias ll='colorls -l'
alias lo='exit'
alias logout='exit'
alias ls='colorls -al'
alias mproc='ps -ef | grep $USER'
alias rm='rm -i'
alias rmf='/bin/rm -f'
alias rmp='/bin/rm'
alias rmtmp='rm -i core *~ *.*~ .*~ .pine-debug*'

    In the plain vanilla sh shell (/usr/bin/sh) I get the same problems:

autoload='typeset -fu'
command='command '
functions='typeset -f'
history='fc -l'
integer='typeset -i'
local=typeset
nohup='nohup '
r='fc -e -'
stop='kill -STOP'
suspend='kill -STOP $$'

    Please note that I built Apache 2.0.53 in the same environment without any
problems. I don't see any aliases that are going to break the compile process.

    Cheers,

    Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi