Re: SQL logging (log_min_duration_statement) not working

От Pallav Kalva
Тема Re: SQL logging (log_min_duration_statement) not working
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom Lane wrote:

>Pallav Kalva <pkalva@deg.cc> writes:
>

>>    I am having problems with logging long running SQL in the log file.
>>I have set log_min_duration_statement = 5000 (5secs) and it is not
>>logging sql statements that took over 5 secs and this is only from
>>queries generated by Hibernate .
>>

>Did you set log_min_duration_statement in a way that would actually
>affect Hibernate (ie, change postgresql.conf and sighup the postmaster)?
>
>            regards, tom lane

I changed the log_min_duration_statement from 60000 to 5000 and then
ran  --> pg_ctl  reload -D <data cluster location> and then i ran the
queries from hibernate. These are the only things which I did on the
postgres side.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: SQL logging (log_min_duration_statement) not working properly
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: SQL logging (log_min_duration_statement) not working properly