Re: SQL logging (log_min_duration_statement) not working properly

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SQL logging (log_min_duration_statement) not working properly
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Pallav Kalva <pkalva@deg.cc> writes:
>>> I am having problems with logging long running SQL in the log file.
>>> I have set log_min_duration_statement = 5000 (5secs) and it is not
>>> logging sql statements that took over 5 secs and this is only from
>>> queries generated by Hibernate .

Theory B is that Hibernate is a Java program and is using a recent
version of the JDBC driver.  JDBC now uses Parse/Bind/Execute messages
instead of the old-style protocol, and we haven't put support for
log_min_duration_statement into that code path yet ...

Сообщение: Re: SQL logging (log_min_duration_statement) not working
Сообщение: Re: SQL logging (log_min_duration_statement) not working