Re: Bound column and serial datatype question

От Marko Ristola
Тема Re: Bound column and serial datatype question
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
If you remove the NOT NULL definition from the CustomerNr,
you can put there a NULL value too.

The SQL email list is better for these questions, because they have
more knoledge of these kinds of problems ...

(The CustomerNr and ID columns seem to have redundant information.)

Regards,
Marko Ristola